The Master of Science in Software Engineering program from Grand Canyon University is applicable of those looking to work at all stages of the software development cycle, preparing them to develop the next generation of software products and services used by consumers, industry and government.
Learners exit the master’s in software engineering program having gained both advanced technical engineering skills and effective management skills. Course curriculum includes comprehensive, intensive coverage of modern software concepts and techniques, emphasizing a holistic approach encompassing financial and legal issues, technical concepts, security, software design and project management. These skills equip them for high-level positions at the management level or above.
Graduates of the program may work in a variety of settings including:
- Mobile application development
- Social media
- Financial institutions
- Education institutions
- Technology supply
- Advanced Software Management & Concepts
- Software Engineering & Security Principles
- Research & Review of Emerging Technologies in Software
- Advanced Probability and Statistics
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 299 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- All students must submit baccalaureate bearing college transcripts to meet the admission requirements of the University.
- Additionally, if students cannot meet the GPA requirements with their transcripts, but have a test score that meets admissions requirements, students will be eligible for full admission. If both the degree-bearing transcript and the test scores do not meet admissions requirements, students may be eligible to be admitted based on the Standards for Admission with Specification.
International10735 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10735 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.