Graduates will function as highly competent self-aware senior leaders, capable of informing strategy and guiding teams at the highest level in their sector.
This MSc in Applied Leadership and Management in Healthcare at the Atlantic Technological University is work-focused and applied in nature, focusing on inter-disciplinary application. Graduates will draw on the latest research and methodology to critically reflect on and optimise service delivery in their specialist area.
This programme offers an excellent opportunity for graduates to move to the next stage of their career.
It is also of distinct benefit to those who wish to enhance their effectiveness as a leader and a manager in the position that they hold.
Graduates will benefit from enhanced leadership and management competencies and applied skills that will improve their employability and effectiveness as professionals.
Holders of this qualification will be able to capitalise on the opportunities that emerge from reform and re-structuring in the Health, Social Care and Public Sectors.
- Employment Law & Finance
- Governance and Compliance for Quality
- Leadership and Management
- Applied Research
- Strategic Organisational Dynamics and Change for Leaders
- Critical Thinking & Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration View 52 other Masters in Health Administration in Ireland
- The entry requirements for students entering these programmes is a H2.2 at Level 8.
- Recognition of Prior Learning will be in line with GMIT Academic Code of Practice number 6.
- Prospective students who hold a Level 7 degree may be recommended to undertake a Level 8 bridging module, for example, ‘Foundations in Research’, prior to commencing the programme.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Non-EU/EEA: €12000
Living costs for Galway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.