Future devices and equipment in the health and medical sectors will combine the powers of miniaturized electronic components and micro- or even nano-scaled mechanical parts and biological elements. They constitute real breakthroughs compared with today’s equipment and facilities.
Pedagogy And Training Contents
The Bio-Mechanics and Bio-Engineering Master's specialty at University of Technology Compiegne is based on the solid bio-mechanical and bio-medical training offered at UTC. It therefore groups together engineering sciences, life sciences, social sciences. Training contents focus on living system modelling, micro and nano bio systems, processing sparse data and knowledge extraction, fluid dynamics and turbulence ... biomechanics, biomaterials and tissue engineering.
Micro-Nano-Technologies in Health and Biology
These technologies rely on a " bottom up " approach developed in nano-technological domains, based on the construction of structures assembled from atoms and molecules in a way that can be fully implemented in biological research and applications. A "bio"-system can be reconstituted from just a few elements and used for interaction studies.
At a micrometric level, we can design microstructure perfuse systems that approaches the organization of living matter. In short, it serves as a base for modern nano-medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Models and tools for bioinformatics
- Physiology of integrated systems
- Agro-industrial operations
- Biological risks and food security
- Colloidal systems - food applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 14 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master's degree specialties open to an M1 admission procedure can be accessed by students with at least a Bac+3 level, deemed equivalent to 180 ECTS credit points for any area considered preparatory to the UTC specialty sought by the applicant and proposed by UTC.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is French must be able to justify they have a minimum proficiency in English and for those whose mother tongue is not French, to justify a minimum proficiency in French.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
At UTC, tuition for international students is totally free thanks to French government subsidies, but each year students are required to pay the admission registration fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.