An Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing can empower candidates to pursue senior executive positions. This widely respected credential equips professionals to drive positive change, influence corporate growth and embed ethical business practices. The Colangelo College of Business at Grand Canyon University offers an evening or online MBA with a specialization in marketing.
The global marketplace is competitive. To gain an edge, businesses must embrace the role of the innovator. A strong brand voice unifies the elements of the organization and serves as the liaison between the company and the consumer.
As you work toward earning your master’s degree in marketing, you will explore the formulation and execution of core marketing strategies that promote a unified brand voice. You will develop foundational knowledge based on sound theories and research, with an emphasis on current trends in services and products marketing.
MBA graduates have a competitive advantage in the workforce. The MBA is a degree that requires tenacity and perseverance. Graduates are recognized as having the necessary core competencies to drive business success and assume leadership positions within an organization. A master’s degree in marketing can enable you to pursue meaningful work within a broad range of sectors, including hospitality, banking, media, logistics, healthcare and information technology. Some of the career opportunities that can be related to MBA in Marketing programs may include:
- Brand manager
- Sales manager
- Market research analyst
- Media planner
- Leadership and Organizations
- Accounting Practices
- Finance Principles
- Applied Business Probability and Statistics
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 686 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- All students must submit baccalaureate bearing college transcripts to meet the admission requirements of the University.
- Additionally, if students cannot meet the GPA requirements with their transcripts, but have a test score that meets admissions requirements, students will be eligible for full admission. If both the degree-bearing transcript and the test scores do not meet admissions requirements, students may be eligible to be admitted based on the Standards for Admission with Specification.
International17010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 630 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 630 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.