The eLearning program at California State University East Bay focuses on your individual background, taking into consideration your subject area of expertise, current knowledge, and institutional or corporate setting. Throughout the program, you’ll learn about the critical and contemporary practice in the eLearning field and how to transform your course or training materials into an engaging and interactive online experience.
Online education is widespread, and the growing demand for quality eLearning designers, technologists, coordinators and educators is only increasing. The skills and proficiency you acquire in the MS in eLearning program can transfer over into almost any field based on your background, including university and college instruction, K-12 teaching, corporate and military training, educational administration, curriculum design, technical support, and other fields requiring design, development, implementation, and teaching services.
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Methods for Online Instruction
- Technology Tools for Online Instruction
- Designing Curriculum for Online Instruction
- Educational Planning and Development for Online Programs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 642 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- English language proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- CV / Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
International15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 12 months.
National15557 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15557 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8429 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.