Materials Engineering from University of Pannonia aims to introduce a wide range of analytical method, such as computer tomography (CT), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), X-ray diffractometry (XRD), X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF), etc.Based on their knowledge these engineers are able to develop, operate, organize, and manage manufacturing, forming, and processing technologies, they can conduct and coordinate research and development and continue their studies at post-graduate (PhD) level.
Students at Materials Engineering from University of Pannonia will:
- Have a broad knowledge in the theories and practical methods of natural and technical sciences related to materials engineering.
- Have a broad knowledge in the main properties and application fields of structural materials related to the specialization.
- Know the rules of the technical documentations.
- Have an insight in the organizational tools and methods of management.
- Have a broad knowledge in the laws related to the profession.
- Have knowledge in the field of measurement technique and theory.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of the information and communication technologies related to the profession.
- Have a broad knowledge in the field of materials structures and technologies.
- Materials science,
- modern surface analysis techniques,
- constructional materials and their technology,
- ceramics, polymers and composites,
- advanced glasses,
- testing of structural materials,
- process control,
- laboratory practice in machine elements.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 6 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Copy of the BA/BSc degree certificate and the transcript / degree supplement listing the subjects and grades (certified translation in Hungarian or English)
English language proficiency English language proficiency (TOEFL 60 /IELTS 5.5)
International6800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Veszprém
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.