Whether you are looking for an MBA to launch your career, change direction, or prepare for future leadership roles, California State University East Bay has an internationally accredited Intensive MBA program that will help you to achieve your goals.
- Among the top AACSB Accredited MBA programs in California
- Ranked #3 of all MBA programs in the United States for return on investment
- Day classes on Fridays and Saturdays in the heart of downtown Oakland
- Focused on helping you to build your career
- Professors recognized for both their teaching and research excellence
- Classes averaging 35 students in a cohort program that supports your success
- Managerial Communication
- Leading People and Organizations
- Business Analytics for Managers
- Managing Complex Issues in Global Context
- Financial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 542 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- English language proficiency
- Applicants with less than 5 years of work experience— GMAT required
- Applicants with 5 years or more work experience— No GMAT required
- Statement of Purpose
- CV / Resume
- Letters of Recommendation
International29800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29800 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29800 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State8429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8429 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Hayward
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.