Business Administration (Full-Time) from University of San Francisco is to promote disciplined analysis as a catalyst to positive change in business practice. We combine the global diversity of our students, analytical rigor of our faculty, and the entrepreneurial energy of our region to create a rigorous and practical learning environment that is regionally anchored, nationally recognized and globally respected.
Students at Business Administration (Full-Time) from University of San Francisco will:
- design business strategy by incorporating concepts from multiple functional areas
- develop a leadership communication style that is effective and persuasive
- exhibit strong teamwork skills as demonstrated through their ability to inspire collaboration and maximize collective abilities
- identify the ethical, environmental, and social implications of business issues and formulate appropriate responses
- challenge assumptions and establish a process to appraise competing perspectives
- interpret ambiguous information and formulate succinct solutions
- Leadership Communication
- Business Analytics
- Tech Enabled Operations
- Ethical Decision Making
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Bus Modeling & Design Ideation
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
Applications received after final deadlines listed below will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1737 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- GMAT Code: 91M-7L-48, GRE Code: 4850
- The minimum graduate admission requirement includes a bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution prior to enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation are required.
- Statement of Purpose or Essay
International39600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 USD per credit during 24 months.
National39600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.