At Taxation (Dual Degree) from University of San Francisco our team of full-time and adjunct professors are well-connected experts in their fields, with a passion for scholarship and dedication to teaching
Students at Taxation (Dual Degree) from University of San Francisco will:
- be practicing law and specialize in taxation,
- dedicate their focus to tax law,
- be working as a finance professional looking
- deepen their tax law expertise
- Federal Tax Accounting and Tax Timing Issues
- Federal Taxation of Property Dispositions
- Federal Tax Procedure and Professional Responsibility
- Graduate Corporate Taxation
- Graduate Partnership Taxation
- Tax Research
- 40 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) Taxation View 39 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Separate admission to each program is required
- JD students must be in good academic standing at the time of application
- Students must earn a JD in order to utilize the LLM in Taxation credits they earned while a JD student
- Brief personal statement
- 1 letter of recommendation
International62700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2090 USD per credit during 40 months.
National62700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2090 USD per credit during 40 months.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.