At an industrial, urban and domestic level, the future of energy focuses on sustainability. With the MSc in Sustainable Energies, ISEP trains engineers with specialized knowledge to plan and implementing sustainable strategies of energy production, distribution and management. The course mixes mechanical, electrical, chemical, geotechnical and civil engineering perspectives to ensure a comprehensive and integrated vision of energy.
The Sustainable Energies programme from Polytechnic of Porto is designed to meet international markets´ needs. It´s flexible framework focuses advanced knowledge surrounding technologies, renewable energy investments (solar, wind, biomass, geothermal, hydro, tidal), cogeneration and microgeneration, safe and efficient distribution networks, clean transport systems, rational consumption, heat recovery and energy certification.
- Environment, Sustainability and Natural Resources
- Renewable Energies
- Dynamic Control Systems
- Sustainable Buildings
- Electrical Energy Systems
- Energy Conversion Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 5 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fill in the online application form
- Upload a digital version of following documents:
- ID Card
- Academic Degree Diploma
- Academic Curricula (include degrees, grades, dates and institutions, adding the study plans)
- Professional Curricula (include developed tasks and institutions/companies)
- The application is considered finished once the payment of a fee is performed by the applicant. Foreign applicants must contact email@example.com to obtain the fee payment data. Entry Requirements
- Graduates or legally equivalent degree
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.