This advanced human resources training project strives to provide global management skills for tourism enterprises, so that graduates will be able to promote their companies through the necessary competitive advantages, positioning them high on the very competitive and complex global market. The Tourism Management (Evening Classes) degree is offered at Polytechnic of Porto.
Tourist resort managing director; Senior manager in tourism and leisure companies; Head of strategic development in tourist resorts and destinations; Tourism communication and marketing managers; Consultants and researchers for the tourism area; Senior staff members in public administration (local, regional or national offices); Teacher in tourism technical area; Self-employed professional.
- Financial Management and Investment Projects in Tourism
- Tourism, Markets and Trends
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Tourism
- Advanced Studies in Tourism Economics
- Tourism Strategies and Marketing
- Thesis/ Project/ Work placement - Work placement
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Innovation Management Tourism & Leisure View 10 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Educational requirements Those with a bachelor degree (180 ECTS) or its academic equivalent;
- Graduates with a foreign higher education degree, awarded upon completion of a 1st study cycle, organised according to the Bologna model by a State that has adhered to this Process;
- Graduates with a foreign education degree recognised by the Technical-Scientific Council as meeting the learning objectives set for a bachelor degree;
- Those with an academic, scientific and/or professional curriculum recognised as proof of the candidates preparedness for this study cycle;
- Those with an Honours degree (300 ECTS) or its academic equivalent.
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Porto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.