The country's labor market in the future requires talents and innovations to drive the country's economy, the main goal of this Innovative Physics from Mahidol University .is to have well-rounded graduates with ability to apply physics to innovate new technology, which is different from other programs in Thailand.
- researchers and developers who create innovations in public and private research agencies such as the National Science and Technology Development Agency, hard disk drive industry, National Institute of Metrology, PTT Company Limited, Geophysical Survey Industry, Department of Mineral Resources Meteorological Department, Royal Irrigation Department, Department of Alternative Energy, National Astronomical Research Institute, Department of Disease Control;
- startup businessmen;
- data scientists;
- specialists in physics/innovation in educational institutions;
- 5 professional innovators in educational institutions.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Application Development
- Internet of Things
- Innovations in Physics Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Artificial Intelligence View 3 other Masters in Mathematics in Thailand
- holding a Bachelor's degree in science, engineering or related fields accredited by the Office of the Higher Education Commission
- having cumulative GPA not less than 2.50
- having and English Proficiency Examination score as the requirement of Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University.
- Admissions of the prospective students missing any qualifications under 2.2.2-2.2.3 may be granted under the discretion of the Program Committee and the Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University.
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.