Teaching and learning activities at the Jazz program from Mahidol University provide the students with great opportunities for students to further their skills, knowledge, and experience in the area of Jazz music.
Jazz is a language of improvisation and communication. Learn from our outstanding faculty at one of the best jazz programs in Asia!
Work closely with one of our dedicated artist faculty to improve your musicality and develop your technique.
Ensemble performing plays a vital part in the development of jazz performance skills
Work closely with curated international guest artists who offer new perspectives for your performances
Our College offers career counseling for you to develop your job skills.
- Major Performance
- Music Research
- Music Research Methodology
- Small Ensemble
- Seminar in Jazz Composition and Arranging
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic Musicology View 5 other Masters in Musicology in Thailand
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International9386 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
- per year: 222,000 BAHT (6100 EUR)
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.