This Industrial Engineering program from Technical University of Liberec will provide students with not only theoretical and practical knowledge on this level, but also adequate flexibility and understanding of engineering disciplines and a set of what is comprehensively referred to as soft skills.
Graduates will have a comprehensive knowledge of quality management in terms of quality assurance e and planning (quality management, quality assurance systems) including development trends. Their bias towards analytical thinking will allow them to analyse risks while planning, implementing and procuring new products to be manufactured. They will be familiar with essential legislative requirements for quality management systems and have practical data analysis skills. Graduates will be aware of the modern principles of creation and management of technical projects dealing with high-order development and innovation. They will be able to prepare such projects, run them and evaluate their results. They will have a knowledge of quality management with respect to both products and technological processes. They will be able to provide support when innovative technologies and new products are launched. They will also understand the fundamental ways of application of textiles in the field of traditional technologies and in the areas related to new materials and advanced technologies.
- Fiber Engineering
- MATLAB Programming
- Planning of Industrial Experiments
- Analysis and Evaluation of Image Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 5 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Recognition (evaluation) of previous education (Bachelor)
- Filled e-application
- Certified copies of Bachelor diploma and other certificates that support academic qualification: Bachelor degree/diploma, Bachelor Diploma Supplement/list of completed courses
- Certified translations of both documents into the Czech or English language (documents issued in English are exempt from this clause)
- Curriculum vitae (incl. your exact permanent and contact postal addresses)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English language course (min. level B2)
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
- Confirmation about the application fee payment
International3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Liberec
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.