In this Master of Professional Accounting program from University of the Sunshine Coast you will:
- Open doors to work in senior management roles and build a top-flight career. You will qualify to work in roles such as Chief Financial Officer, Senior Business Strategist, a Chartered Accountant, or as a key professional in the fast growing wealth management sector
- Cover contemporary business and accounting issues
- Explore accounting fundamentals, informatics, managerial finance, financial reporting, corporate reporting, issues in auditing practice, tax law and practice, and the principles of economics and commercial law
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Informatics and Financial Applications
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Finance
- Legal Regulation of Business Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 325 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry to the Master of Professional Accounting program will normally require:
- Completion of a recognised Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) or equivalent
- Students who have completed a Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) or equivalent in the same discipline may be eligible to receive credit of up to 48 units (4 courses)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27400 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.