In this International Development Master program at University of the Sunshine Coast you will:
- Explore key issues and practices regarding poverty alleviation and development, preparing you for the international development sector
- Be introduced to development theories and ideologies, including colonisation and de-colonisation, industrialisation, globalisation, dependency, rural development, food security, poverty alleviation, urbanisation, environment, and the impact of climate change in developing countries
- Learn key skills and approaches in development practice, including traditional and emerging donors, the role of non-government organisations and managing contractors, research design and project management
- Tailor your second year to an area of application and practice that interests you
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Development and Aid
- Development Practice and Evaluation
- International Human Rights, Peace and Conflict, and Environmental Justice
- Governance, Engagement & Capacity Building
- Economic Development & Sustainable Livelihoods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory International Development Sustainable Development View 47 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) or equivalent. Applicants who do not possess an undergraduate degree but have relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience equivalent to a bachelor degree may be admitted in exceptional circumstances only, and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National23874 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23874 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.