The Master of Information and Communications Technology will develop your understanding in data analytics, data science engineering, data and process management, domain knowledge and research methods.
In this Information and Communications Technology program from University of the Sunshine Coast you will:
- Understand the ethical implications with respect to privacy and security in the analysis and use of data
- Understand how the effective management and use of data has, and will continue, to transform organisations through digital innovation
- Apply research methods and skills to develop innovative solutions to business problems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics in Digital Investigation and Cyber Security
- Cryptography, Blockchain and Security
- Managing Data
- Data Visualisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Informatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology View 107 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission candidates require completion of a recognised Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent or successful completion of Graduate Certificate in ICT or Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27400 AUD per year during 24 months.
National21474 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21474 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.