Meet the increasing demands of doing business in today’s world. This program is skills-focused, offering practical work experience to build your management knowledge and problem-solving capabilities.
In this Graduate Certificate Business Administration program at University of the Sunshine Coast you will:
- Explore current business issues and learn key functional areas of an organisation. Learn the theory but concentrate on how it is used practically in business
- Choose what interests you most from courses in decision-making, economics, marketing, management, law, ethics or infomatics
- Have the opportunity to later upgrade your study to the Master of Business Administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evidenced Based Decision Making
- Finance and Accounting for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 133 other Masters in International Business in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- have at least two years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience; and
- candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13700 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National12348 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12348 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.