The corona crisis has demonstrated that we need more resilient supply chains. Now, more than ever, supply chain functions are rapidly gaining importance. With the continuous global expansion of the logistics and substantially broader scope of employment opportunities, both in terms of functionality and sector. This master will prepare you to manage global and complex supply chains, including topics such as managing uncertainty, production networks, and sustainability.
In short, this master will kickstart your career as a supply chain professional!
- You have acquired a sound basis in the theory and concepts of the major functional areas in management and their strategic implementation with a special focus on global supply chains;
- You have a thorough understanding of the supply chain as a whole, as well as its individual parts;
- You are trained in a variety of communication skills and business attitudes, e.g. multicultural communication, entrepreneurship, negotiations, self and group assessments, creativity, perseverance, teamwork and leadership.
The AACSB and NVAO accreditations awarded to Antwerp Management School clearly demonstrate AMS’ permanent attention to quality education. AMS is also listed in the Financial Times Rankings and the School takes into account the principles of responsible management education as presented by PRME. Our EMBA has justed climbed 10 steps and is now nr°45 worldwide in the Financial Times Ranking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Leadership Skills
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Decision Making
- Production and Operations Management
- Distribution Structures and Outbound Logistics
- Supply Chain Finance
- Modeling Global Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Implementation Aspects
- Integrated Business Processes with SAP ERP
- Fresh Connection Game
- International Experience Trip
- Strategic Procurement
- Master Project (in-company project)
Electives are all about immersing yourself into
… the impact of new technologies
- Digital Transformation
- Organizing the digital future
… the globalized world
- Geopolitical Challenges
- International Strategy
… leading and managing others, enabling human impact
- Human Capital
… how to solve complex problems
- Global Industry Crisis/Challenges – (e.g. healthcare management under covid, aviation crisis to a greener future)
… think about new ways to create & capture value
- Designing business models for future growth
- Business Model Innovation
- You are recently graduated and have little or no work experience.
- You are interested in learning about all functions of the supply chain, including inventory, transportation, logistics, production, etc.
- You are open-minded and eager to be in a truly international and multicultural setting.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a master's degree from a recognized institution
- a master's degree from a recognized institution OR
- a 3 or 4-year bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We work together with Prodigy Finance for different loan options. Prodigy Finance offers international students competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer.
German students can ask a student loan via Deutsche Bildung. Deutsche Bildung has been financing students since 2007. A lump-sum payment, annual, semi-annual or monthly payments guarantee a completely flexible financing plan of almost all programs/ subjects in Germany and abroad.
Partial scholarships are awarded on a case-by-case basis during the application process to outstanding candidates in the form of a partial fee-waiver of varying amounts. These are awarded on a highly competitive basis and awardees will be notified in their admission letter.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.