Offered as a collaboration between the department of Sports Leadership and Management and the department of Information Systems and Analytics, the MSA Sport Analytics program at Miami University combines the academic strength of Sport Management, Data Analytics, and Business and equips students with cutting-edge analytics knowledge in both sport performance and sport business.
Master of Sport Analytics
- 30 credit hours to be completed within 9 to 12 months (or longer if needed).
- On campus instruction with the option for some online courses.
- Flexible timeline for course completion (August to May or August to July).
- Cutting-edge knowledge and techniques instructed by leading scholars.
- A graduate certificate in data analytics from the Farmer School of Business is embedded in the Masters.
- Sport Business Analytics
- Sport Performance Analytics
- Strategic Management of Sport Organizations
- Sport Communities and Public Relations
- Sport Economics
- Sport Marketing
- Principles of Effective Coaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 321 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- A college level course in introductory statistics.
- A college level course (full semester) in predictive analytics.
- College level mathematics in pre-calculus, matrix algebra, and calculus concepts.
- Background in programming language (e.g. R, Python, and SQL) is preferred.
- Some or all of the prerequisite courses may be waived at time of admission for those who have completed equivalent courses in their undergraduate education or who can demonstrate proficiency. Applicants must have earned a minimum grade of C in each prerequisite course and a 3.0 grade point average or higher (on a 4.0 scale) for all of them.
International12806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6403 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6403 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.