Miami University’s Online Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technology (MEET) program leverages core curriculum, community ecosystems, and professional mentorship to deliver the experience-driven program you need to unlock a multitude of career possibilities.
The dual expertise you need to stand outMost people entering the startup workforce have a background in either entrepreneurship or emerging technology. Through the Online Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technology (MEET) program at Miami University, you gain expertise in both business processes and technological innovation. During your online coursework, you grow a broad and deep understanding of the major issues and concerns driving industry growth, academic scholarship, and public discourse in the entrepreneurship and start-up landscape.
- Creativity, Innovation and the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Entrepreneurship and Business Models
- Digital Branding
- Entrepreneurship: Venture Capital Immersion
- Usability and Digital Media Design
- Interactive Web Programming
- Technology Entrepreneurship Ecosystems
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 393 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate transcript
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- You do not need to have completed the GMAT or GRE before applying.
International29850 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 995 USD per credit during 10 months.
National29850 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 995 USD per credit during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.