- As a student in this French program at Indiana University East, you deepen your proficiency in French through advanced graduate coursework and gain a comprehensive understanding of Francophone cultures and of French as a living language.
- You study and practice various language teaching methodologies, thereby improving your instructional skills and your students’ learning outcomes.
- Methods of College French Teaching
- Advanced Study in Foreign Language Teaching
- FRIT-F 580 Applied French - Linguistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies View 111 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- an undergraduate degree with a major in French
- OR a related bachelor’s degree in education with a French specialization, concentration, or outside area
- OR two years of secondary teaching experience in French and transcripts from a Francophone institution
International14340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 478 USD per credit during 12 months.
National14340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 478 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State9660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 322 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.