At Microelectronics (Double-Degree) from Brno University of Technology the student can focus mainly on the design and computer-aided simulation of integrated circuits, design of microelectronic systems and applications for instrumentation, integrated circuit technology, electronic systems technology, design and manufacture of printed circuit boards, surface mounting technology, testing and measuring technology. The student also acquires related knowledge of information and communication technologies.
Graduates of this master's degree will be employed mainly in the areas of design, development and production of electronic and electrical devices, equipment and systems, custom integrated circuits and semiconductor components, systems on printed circuit boards with surface mounting.
- Microelectronic Devices and Structures
- Structure and Properties of Materials
- Vacuum Technology
- Differential Equations in Electrical Engineering
- Modern Physics
- Probability, Statistics and Operations Research
- Quantum and Laser Electronics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 45 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certified copy of an original degree certificate or an equivalent item of evidence issued by a foreign higher education institution to confirm the completion of studies (a copy of the applicant’s BSc. or BEng. certificate)
- A letter validating the recognition of foreign higher education.
- An application will be considered only if the appropriate charge of EUR 28 has been paid.
International2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.