About System Engineering at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
NUAA is among the first batch of national key universities entitled to award doctoral degree, master’s degree and bachelor’s degree. It is one of the 52 universities with graduate school in China, and it has also been listed in the “National Project 211” as one of the 100 key universities for the 21st century. Presently, NUAA has established international cooperation and exchange with more than 60 universities and institutions all over the world.
- Modern biomedical instruments
- Bionic Science and Technology
- Biomedical Information Visualization and Image Processing
- Biological Photoelectric Test Technology and Signal Processing
- Biomedical information intelligent processing technology
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biology View 34 other Masters in Biomedicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese national
- Applicants must be in good health
- A Bachelor's degree from an approved institution
- Age 35 or below
- English language proficiency certificate
- Physical examination form
- Passport photo
- Highest academic degree certificate (notarized copy)
- Highest academic transcript certificate (notarized copy)
- Police clearance certificate (non-criminal letter)
- Financial statement
- Statement of purpose
- Supporting documents: Certificate of good conduct
International4700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4700 EUR per year during 30 months.
National4700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4700 EUR per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.