Biophysics and Medical Physics from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi offers students the opportunity to choose this degree that best suits their career goals.
Our program prepares students with skills and knowledge necessary to start a career in this field.
- Interaction of ionizing radiation with matter
- Methods Of structural and biostructural analysis
- Biophysics of sensorial systems
- Ethics and academic integrity
- Physics of radiotherapy. Irradiation techniques
- Electromagnetic field action on complex systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- One application form duly filled in, with photo;
- Copy of the document certifying the permanent residence in the home country;
- High School Graduation Diploma (Baccalaureate) and Academic Transcript for the high school studies – certified copies
- Graduation Diploma for Bachelor studies and Academic Transcript/Diploma Supplement for BA/BSc studies– certified copies;
- Birth certificate – certified copy;
- Passport - copy;
- Medical certificate (in an international language) to prove that the candidate does not suffer from infectious diseases or other illnesses that are incompatible with the future profession;
- Language certificate
International300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA606 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 606 EUR per year during 24 months.
3000 RON per year for national students
Living costs for Iasi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.