Lifelong Well-being and Healthy Ageing from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi is in line with professional practice within national and European public institutions and private companies and will form high-level experts in the bio-psychosocial fields related to well-being and ageing.
- community core case worker
- consultant social worker
- welfare rights officer
- Life-course approach and lifelong well-being
- Demography and public health
- Motor stimulation and exercises for a healthy ageing
- International law for sustainable development.
- Health and well-being
- Ethics and academic integrity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent;
- high school diploma;
- CV (Europass, English);
- letter of motivation (English);
- proficiency in English (B 1 );
- official grades transcript (Diploma Supplement, for Bachelor and High School).
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Iasi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.