Applied Linguistics - Teaching EFL from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi introduces students to EFL Teaching Theories, FL Learning and Acquisition, Linguistics for EFL Teachers, the Place of Literature in FLT, Testing and Evaluation, EFL Methodology, School Management, Linguistics for EFL Teachers and also School Experience.
Applied Linguistics - Teaching EFL from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi is ideal for teachers of English or for those intending to build a career in this direction.
- Materials Evaluation,
- Design and Adaptation,
- Teaching Technology in EFL,
- Research Methods in FLT,
- EFL Methodology and New Developments in Teaching,
- Teaching Practice,
- FLT from a Psycholinguistic Perspective,
- EFL Classroom Pragmatics and Discourse,
- Learning English in a United Europe
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- One application form duly filled in, with photo;
- Copy of the document certifying the permanent residence in the home country;
- High School Graduation Diploma (Baccalaureate) and Academic Transcript for the high school studies – certified copies
- Graduation Diploma for Bachelor studies and Academic Transcript/Diploma Supplement for BA/BSc studies– certified copies;
- Birth certificate – certified copy;
- Passport - copy;
- Medical certificate (in an international language) to prove that the candidate does not suffer from infectious diseases or other illnesses that are incompatible with the future profession;
- Language certificate.
International250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR per year during 24 months.
2.700 RON per year
Living costs for Iasi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.