Computational Linguistics from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi is an inter-disciplinary domain situated at the junction of Computer Science and Linguistic. Computational linguistics has emerged in the 60’s, proposing the use of the computer as a tool for investigating language.
Students at Computational Linguistics from Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi will:
- acquire, during their university training, specific sets of abilities.
- combine basic knowledge of computer science and philology with specific elements from the mentioned fields,
- gain general and specific knowledge and competencies/qualifications as well as the development of cognitive skills in related inter-disciplinary domains.
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Advanced Software Engineering Techniques
- Mathematical Basics of Computational Linguistics and Formal Languages
- Development of Web aplications
- Computational linguistics
- Statistical Natural Language Processing
- Script languages
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Linguistics View 11 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi and/or in Romania, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- High School Graduation Diploma (Baccalaureate) and Academic Transcript for the high school studies – certified translation in Romanian;
- Graduation Diploma for Bachelor studies and Academic Transcript / Diploma Supplement for BA/BSc studies – certified translation in Romanian;
- Certificate issued by CNRED;
- Birth certificate – certified translation in Romanian;
- Marriage Certificate or any document indicating the name change – certified translation in Romanian;
- Passport – copy;
- 2 photos (3/4);
- Medical certificate (issued during the last 6 months) specifying the candidate’s health state (i.e., if the candidate is / is not in record with chronic diseases and, if so, enlisting them) – certified translation in Romanian;
- Language certificate.
International300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA788 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 788 EUR per year during 24 months.
3900 RON per year for national students
Living costs for Iasi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.