The Computing programme is focused on the computer as a universal information-processing machine, and methods of its application in various domains.
Computing - Data Science programmeThe computing field at University of Zagreb includes theory, analysis and synthesis, design and construction, application and operation of computer systems. Students will gain competencies to solve advanced engineering problems, design complex systems, act as project leaders, and conduct research and development in data science.
Increasing amounts of data are collected in many areas generating a high demand for professional data scientists. Data science profile provides students with strong foundations in mathematics, statistical modelling, machine learning, and other knowledge required to work on data science applications such as analysis of massive data sets, complex systems, information and social networks, knowledge discovery, business analytics, signal processing, natural language processing, bioinformatics, computer vision, big data, deep learning, financial series analysis, and high-performance computing.
- Machine Learning
- Circular Economy
- Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change Mitigation
- Multivariate Data Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 5 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Croatia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Zagreb and/or in Croatia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Certificate of citizenship/passport photocopy
- Original Certificate of completed an appropriate bachelor or integrated study with a workload equivalent to that of 180 ECTS or higher along with an official translation into English or Croatian (if issued in a different language to these)
- Original Transcript of grades for all years of the previous level of education (bachelor or integrated study) along with official translations into English or Croatian (if issued in a different language to these)
- Proof of knowledge of the English language
- Curriculum Vitae in the English language
- Motivation letter in the English language.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
The annual tuition fee for our master study programmes is 45,000 HRK (approximately 6,000 EUR).
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.