The technology behind the development of these systems comes from different research areas such as artificial intelligence, computer vision, control, autonomy, machine learning, and others, all of them under fast-paced evolution in the current digital revolution.
The Information and Communication Technology – Control Systems and Robotics programme
At the University of Zagreb, Robotics as a multidisciplinary scientific and technological field comprises the variety of domains, such as automation, computer science, mechanics, bio-mechanics, sensors communication, actuation, and many others.
Nowadays, it is almost impossible to come across an engineering field that is not related to the information processing. Unprecedented level of importance that information has in modern societies is mainly due to the rapid development of communication technology.
Exchanging data between heterogeneous players, from humans, through autonomous cars to robots, is the fundamental prerequisite for any kind of cooperative activities. This would not be possible without sophisticated data processing and communication systems. Clearly, information goes hand in hand with communication technology, so these areas are merged into the master study program Information and Communication Technologies.
- Machine Learning
- Networking Technologies
- Embedded Systems
- Robotic Sensing, Perception, and Actuation
- Autonomous Mobile Robots
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Robotics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certificate of citizenship/passport photocopy
- Original Certificate of completed an appropriate bachelor or integrated study with a workload equivalent to that of 180 ECTS or higher along with an official translation into English or Croatian (if issued in a different language to these)
- Original Transcript of grades for all years of the previous level of education (bachelor or integrated study) along with official translations into English or Croatian (if issued in a different language to these)
- Proof of knowledge of the English language
- Curriculum Vitae in the English language
- Motivation letter in the English language.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
The annual tuition fee for our master study programmes is 45,000 HRK (approximately 6,000 EUR).
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.