Management - Management and Business Administration from National Technical University of Ukraine involves deepening theoretical knowledge within the chosen educational program, mastering advanced practical skills, acquisition of professional competencies that enable graduates of educational programs to perform applied tasks of innovative nature in a particular field of professional activity.
Our students will gain necessary skills and competence to start a career in business field.
- Economic Cybernetics;
- International Economics;
- Business enterprise economics.
- Industrial marketing
- Business Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 12 other Masters in International Business in Ukraine
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a statement;
- the document (original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the introduction is made (during its first term of study, its nostrification is carried out);
- the application (the original and its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) leve
- a copy of the passport document of a foreigner or a document certifying a stateless person;
- a health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
- 6 photographs in the size of 35 x 45 mm (colored, matte);
- obtained a bachelor's degree or an educational qualification level of a specialist;
- successful entrance examination;
- Language skills at a sufficient level for training, which is confirmed by successful passing of placement testing.
International4400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4400 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kiev
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.