Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital and Mahidol University developed the curriculum of Master’s Degree in Health Science Education by integrating medical education knowledge to develop the health science education professionally.
It has strengths in the development of international students who want to create an international learning network or expand a professional network related to Mahidol University’s mission.
This course allows students to manage their studies to adapt information technology in our flexible programs and to create expertise in the provision of education in health sciences education.
Program Learning Outcomes
By the end of the study, students are able to:
- Demonstrate ethical practices in providing educational services and apply ethical principles to guide others towards appropriate practices
- Explain basic principles in health science education, including research, teaching and learning, assessment, curriculum, program evaluation, and leadership
- Analyze the problems, synthesize solutions, evaluate educational research, and apply basic educational principles to improve learning, assessment, curriculum, and organizational management
- Work effectively with others, either as a leader or followers, and take full responsibility in their work
- Analyze quantitative or qualitative data collected from educational research and summarize the findings properly, communicate effectively in verbal or written format, and employ educational technology constructively
- Psychology of Learning in Health Science Education
- Educational Research Techniques
- Digital Education
- Quantitative Analysis of Educational Data
- Innovations in Health Science Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Degree Certificate (English Translated)
- Academic Transcript (English Translated)
- Photo (jpeg format)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate
- Recommendation Letters (to request via online admission system)
- Additional documents: e.g. Statement of Purpose, Letter of Work Experience, Professional License, Publications, Scholarship Letter, Research Proposal, Concept Paper, etc.
- English Proficiency Score Report (directly sent by the test center)
International4446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 247 EUR per credit during 24 months.
9,000 Baht per credit
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.