Energy Management and Engineering of Heat and Power Systems from National Technical University of Ukraine
Institute graduates work at the enterprises and organizations of various industries of Ukraine, the CIS, Asia, Europe, and America in the positions of:
- Experts on energy efficiency Energy auditors and inspectors in the energy sector
- Heads, leading experts of structural divisions of enterprises and organizations on electric energy of fuel and energy complexes
- Leading experts in mining, building and operation of urban underground structures
- Experts in institutions for ecological monitoring that provide consulting and engineering services
- Industrial Energy Management and Conservation
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Engineering Project Coordination and Management
- Sustainable Energy Engineering and Renewable Energy
- Nuclear Power Generation
- Topics in Energy and Sustainability
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a statement;
- the document (original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the introduction is made (during its first term of study, its nostrification is carried out);
- the application (the original and its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) leve
- a copy of the passport document of a foreigner or a document certifying a stateless person;
- a health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
- 6 photographs in the size of 35 x 45 mm (colored, matte);
- obtained a bachelor's degree or an educational qualification level of a specialist;
- successful entrance examination;
- Language skills at a sufficient level for training, which is confirmed by successful passing of placement testing.
International3500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kiev
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.