Consumers once viewed two-day delivery as extraordinary; today it’s ordinary and expected. Recent global challenges and opportunities spotlighted the immense value of a fully-functioning, global supply chain.
In this AACSB-accredited Business Administration With a Concentration in Operations and Supply Chain Management Online program at University of Illinois Springfield, you will study supply chain design and management, including the impact of globalization and the use of data-driven strategies and DMAIC methodologies to improve speed, quality and processes. In courses taught by the same professors who teach on campus, you will use approaches and applications like Six Sigma, SPSS, KAIZEN, Lean Management and Lingo.
Graduates of the Online Mba Operations & Supply Chain Management from University of Illinois Springfield Will:
- Gain key insights and advanced career-ready skill sets relevant to operations and supply chain management, while strengthening core business knowledge, critical-thinking, strategic decision-making and leadership competencies
- Learn to design and manage an effective supply chain using cutting-edge software such as Minitab and Lingo
- Complete a group capstone project that demonstrates mastery of operations and supply chain management theories and practices
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- Information Technology Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 95 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university. No GMAT will be required.
- Bachelor's degree in business from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.0 GPA or higher. No GMAT required for 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Bachelor's degree with a non-business major from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.5 GPA or higher and completion of gateway prerequisite courses BUS 501: Business Perspectives, ACC 311: Administrative Uses of Accounting and ECO 315: Economics for Administration or their equivalents. No GMAT will be required.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.0 – 2.49 GPA with five years of supervisory and middle-professional-level work experience and three letters of recommendation. No GMAT will be required.
International15180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15180 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15180 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.