With global competition and complex employment issues, there is a growing need for human resource professionals who can achieve the productivity needs of employers and the job satisfaction requirements of employees.
This AACSB-accredited Business Administration With a Concentration in Human Resource Management Online program from University of Illinois Springfield aligns with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®) competencies, addressing leadership, cultural issues, ethics and more. Learn how to create positive corporate cultures and inspire talented workers, including recruitment, development, benefits and labor relations, in courses taught by the same professors who teach on campus.
Graduates of the Online Mba Human Resource Management Will:
- Gain key insights and advanced career-ready skill sets relevant to human resource management, while strengthening core business knowledge, critical-thinking, strategic decision-making and leadership competencies
- Understand SHRM-aligned behavior and business knowledge competencies to begin preparing for pursuit of certification
- Complete a group capstone project that demonstrates mastery of human resource management theories and practices
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- Information Technology Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 599 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university. No GMAT will be required.
- Bachelor's degree in business from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.0 GPA or higher. No GMAT required for 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Bachelor's degree with a non-business major from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.5 GPA or higher and completion of gateway prerequisite courses BUS 501: Business Perspectives, ACC 311: Administrative Uses of Accounting and ECO 315: Economics for Administration or their equivalents. No GMAT will be required.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.0 – 2.49 GPA with five years of supervisory and middle-professional-level work experience and three letters of recommendation. No GMAT will be required.
International15180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15180 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15180 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.