This Business Administration With a Concentration in Applied Finance Online from University of Illinois Springfield will teach you the theories and practical applications of financial planning, budgeting, valuation and risk management, within the context of core business functions. Explore investment networks, regulatory issues, ethics, investor safeguards and financing of startups through IPO. Master the use of specialized business, finance and stock-trading approaches and applications such as Six Sigma, SPSS, KAIZEN, Telemet and Stock-Trak.
Graduates of the Business Administration With a Concentration in Applied Finance Online from University of Illinois Springfield Will:
- Gain strategic insights and advanced career-ready skill sets relevant to applied finance, while strengthening core business knowledge, critical-thinking, data-based decision making and leadership competencies
- Understand the purpose and practical use of specialized stock trading applications (Telemet and Stock-Trak) and participate in a stock-trading simulation project
- Complete a group capstone project that demonstrates mastery of applied finance theories and practices
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Information Technology Management
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 211 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university. No GMAT will be required.
- Bachelor's degree in business from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.0 GPA or higher. No GMAT required for 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Bachelor's degree with a non-business major from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.5 GPA or higher and completion of gateway prerequisite courses BUS 501: Business Perspectives, ACC 311: Administrative Uses of Accounting and ECO 315: Economics for Administration or their equivalents. No GMAT will be required.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a 2.0 – 2.49 GPA with five years of supervisory and middle-professional-level work experience and three letters of recommendation. No GMAT will be required.
International15180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15180 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15180 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.