Social Work and Public Health Dual Degree at Saint Louis University requires completion of both the M.S.W. and M.P.H. degree requirements.
Concentrations are part of each program, including clinical and community and organization concentrations within the M.S.W. and a public health practice concentration within the M.P.H.
Graduates of SLU's social work programs are prepared to serve humanity in a variety of capacities. From community action agencies like Assini Houses and Thomas Dunn Center, to service programs like the Jesuit Volunteer Corps, to direct work with clients and in clinical practice at places such as Places for People, Nurses for Newborns, Queen of Peace and St. Patrick's Center. SLU's social work graduates empower, enhance and advance individuals, families and communities.
- Integrative Practice Seminar
- Community & Organization Practicum
- Practice Experience in Public Health
- Practice Experience
- Policy Practice for Social Justice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health Health Sciences View 529 other Masters in Social Work in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Saint Louis University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application form and fee $65
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic, one professional)
- Professional Statement
- Financial documents are required to complete an application for admission and be reviewed for admission and merit scholarships.
- Proof of financial support
- Academic records, in English translation, of students who have undertaken postsecondary studies outside the United States
International33750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 36 months.
National33750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.