An advisory board of respected industry professionals helps guide career-relevant curriculum with opportunities such as a student-managed investment fund and case study competitions.
Taught by the same professors who teach on campus, this AACSB-accredited master’s in finance program examines specialized finance topics, such as behavioral finance, financial psychology, entrepreneurial financing, financial analytics and investments.
Graduates of the Finance Online from University of Illinois Springfield Will:
- Develop critical-thinking, data analysis and presentation skills necessary to financial service professionals
- Gain key knowledge needed by financial decision makers and market participants, including risk management, self-discipline and use of applications such as Telemet and Stock-Trak
- Understand finance theories and practice in both institutional and individual financial management
- Principles of Financial Management
- Managerial Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Personal Financial Planning
- Financial Analytics and Budgeting
- Financial Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 242 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Illinois Springfield and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To be fully admitted to the MS in Finance, students Must:
- Have completed all prerequisites courses with grades of C- or higher.
- TOEFL OR IELTS if native language is not ENGLISH
- Applicants who hold a U.S. bachelor's degree with GPA of 2.50 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) are not required to submit TOEFL scores.
- Personal Essay
- Some entrance requirements may be waived for students who can provide evidence of advanced career experience.
International15180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15180 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15180 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.