At Early Childhood Education from California State University Long Beach candidates develop parent involvement strategies, reflect on issues facing the field, evaluate the quality of early childhood programs in their local communities, critically evaluate policies that impact young children and their families around the world, and utilize technology to enhance communication and learning.
Our program offers specific curricula focusing on the preparation of personnel for teaching and educational service in the pre-school, elementary, middle and high schools, community colleges, adult programs, and other educational agencies.
- Early Childhood Curriculum and Assessment
- Historical and Contemporary Perspectives in Early Childhood
- Developing Family, School, and Community Partnerships
- Early Literacy Development, Instruction, and Assessment
- Early Childhood Mathematics and Integrated STEM
- Leadership, Advocacy, and Supervision in Early Childhood Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 409 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Completed a four-year college course of study and hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association, or shall have completed equivalent academic preparation as determined by appropriate campus authorities
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 (recommended 3.0) for the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted (typically your last 2 years of university coursework)
- Please submit one set of official transcripts only from the college or university you have earned your bachelor’s degree.
- Application form
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3588 USD per semester during 12 months.
If you are not a resident of California, you must add $396.00 to the above totals for each unit of credit you take.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.