The supervisory pool in the Speech and language therapy programme at the University of Strathclyde spans all four University faculties, which provides you with access to the highest level of academic expertise as well as a significant pool of technical resources, including labs for speech & movement analyses, signal processing; systems for eye tracking, or EEG.
- speech sound disorders in children, cleft lip and palate, Down’s syndrome
- persistent speech sound disorders
- motor speech disorders in children
- instrumental phonetic techniques for the assessment and treatment of speech disorders
- voice disorders in children and adolescents
- communication disability in those with an associated genetic condition
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Psychology Linguistics View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- You require to have a first-class or upper second-class UK Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in speech and language pathology or a related subject.
During the application you'll be asked for the following:
- your full contact details
- transcripts and certificates of all degrees
- proof of English language proficiency if English isn't your first language
- two references, one of which must be academic
- funding or scholarship information
- research proposal of 250 to 1,000 words in length, detailing the subject area and topic to be investigated
International15150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15150 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4596 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4596 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.