The Pharmacy and biomedical sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde is part of the Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences, a major research centre in Scotland and is among the UK's top Schools of Pharmacy. We have a wide range of state-of-the-art research facilities and recently benefited from the opening of a new £36m building.We have strong links with industry. Our researchers work with businesses of all sizes, government, charities, the health sector and the rest of the public sector.
- New medicines
- Better medicines
- Better use of medicines
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Pharmacy View 150 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
- Upper second-class UK Honours degree or overseas equivalent.
During the application you'll be asked for the following:
- your full contact details
- transcripts and certificates of all degrees
- proof of English language proficiency if English isn't your first language
- two references, one of which must be academic
- funding or scholarship information
- research proposal of 250 to 1,000 words in length, detailing the subject area and topic to be investigated
International21150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21150 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4596 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4596 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.