Finance from California State University Long Beach provides an intensive and fast-track 30-unit degree program to enable its cohort students to earn their graduate degree in 12 months. It is designed to help students identify and analyze various financial management issues to make optimal strategic decisions in today’s global economy.
- Bank Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Credit Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Planner
- Business Finance
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Institutions and Ethics
- Equity Securities and Valuation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 699 other Masters in Economics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California State University Long Beach and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Use Cal State Apply to file your application before the Application deadlines
- Pay a non-refundable $70 fee
- Submit your official transcripts electronically
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or greater
- GMAT/GRE Test
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short Answer Personal Statement (1500 characters max)
- Video Statement of Purpose
International30700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30700 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National30700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30700 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State18800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18800 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.