Information Systems from California State University Long Beach aims to help students develop an advanced understanding of information systems management, IT application development, business intelligence and e-business in the digital economy and acquire data analytics, business application programming, and systems analysis and design skills to tackle real-world business and information challenges.
- Business Analyst
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Database Designer
- Data Analyst
- Web and E-Commerce Developer and Administrator
- Wireless and Mobile Application Developer
- Business Analytics Specialist
- Data Specialist
- Management of Information Systems
- Business Data Analysis
- Programming for Business Analytics
- Database Management Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Quantitative Methods for Managerial Decision Making
- Spreadsheet Modeling for Business and Management
- Technology and Start-ups: Developing and Sustaining Business Models
- Internet Applications in Business
- Information Systems Security and Assurance
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 1664 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Use Cal State Apply to file your application before the Application deadlines
- Pay a non-refundable $70 fee
- Submit your official transcripts electronically
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or greater
- GMAT/GRE Test
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short Answer Personal Statement (1500 characters max)
- Video Statement of Purpose
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31500 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
$1,050 per unit
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.