Marketing Analytics from California State University Long Beach aims to helps students develop an advanced understanding of fundamental marketing functions, including product, branding, channel, integrated marketing communication, and pricing and acquire marketing research and analytics, statistics, forecasting, and modeling skills required to tackle real world marketing challenges in the era of Big Data.
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Sales Representative
- Marketing Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Advertising Account Executive
- Purchasing Agent
- Retail Merchandising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Strategies and Analytics for New Product
- Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing
- Pricing Analytics and Strategy
- Social and Digital Media Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Advanced Marketing Analytics
- Social and Digital Media Analytics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1662 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Use Cal State Apply to file your application before the Application deadlines
- Pay a non-refundable $70 fee
- Submit your official transcripts electronically
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or greater
- GMAT/GRE Test
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short Answer Personal Statement (1500 characters max)
- Video Statement of Purpose
International32400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32400 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National32400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32400 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State20500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
For Part-time California Resident student tuition is approximately $23,800 and approximately $35,500 for the Part-time Non-California Residents.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.