Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition is aimed at those who have already developed an interest in sport or exercise nutrition and wish to further their knowledge practical skills in this area of study. The Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition course at University of Chichester provides students with opportunity to develop in applied practice and research roles, providing the foundation for a broad range of employment opportunities.
With well-established courses across a range of sport and exercise disciplines we have the facilities and expertise to enable Masters students to gain a great insight into both the theoretical underpinnings and the practical application of nutrition in the sport and exercise context.
This course from University of Chichester also includes a placement module where students can apply their skills in a professional setting to gain experience to improve future employment opportunities.
Gain a great insight into both the theoretical underpinnings and the practical application of nutrition in the sport and exercise context
You will consider the complexity of the impact of nutrition on sport and exercise performance through a detailed understanding of the many components required.
These connections have been developed from extensive research, which provides the basis for the systematic application of nutritional strategies aimed at optimising performance. You will learn to understand these applications, how they can be implemented, and their affects on those who participate in sport.
- Research Methods for Health and Performance
- Applied Techniques in Exercise Physiology and Nutrition
- Professional Skills and Practice in Sport and Exercise Physiology and Nutrition
- Muscle Physiology for Sport, Exercise and Nutrition
- Work Placement in Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 368 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
- At least a first or upper second class honours degree in a related scientific subject from a recognised institution of higher education.
- Students with a lower second class award may be accepted if they can provide a transcript to show that they performed near the upper second class level on appropriate modules.
- If a student does not have these academic qualifications, they could still be offered a place on this course if they can show evidence of the potential to succeed based on professional and/or related experiences.
- You will also be required to attend an interview.
International16065 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16065 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8505 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8505 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chichester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.