Why this course?
Developed jointly by Strathclyde Business School and industry partners from the energy sector, the Business Administration with a Specialisation in Sustainable Energy Futures programme at the University of Strathclyde, builds on the highly successful Strathclyde MBA and sees leading academics work with industry partners to tackle some of the key issues facing the industry right now. Exploring future trends and development and preparing the workforce of the future.
The programme will help decision-makers to develop a systems-thinking perspective for their organisations, mindful that place-based approaches can support collaborations towards net zero and a just transition towards more resilient communities.Participants will have the opportunity to work alongside other leaders in their industry, across sectors and siloes, to develop holistic propositions and polices that can create policy change, social impact and social innovation.
- Strategic Leadership Development
- The Sustainable Energy Organisation
- Grand Challenges of Corporate Governance: Energy, Policy & Sustainability
- Leading a Sustainable Organisation
- Agile Operations, Project & Programme Management
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 166 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For entry to the MBA programme you must:
- hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution. If you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution we'll need a copy of your degree transcript. Professional qualifications will also be considered.
- be at least 24 years of age.
- have a minimum of three years' full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
International9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.