Students of the Industrial Engineering program at The University of Toledo have access to cutting-edge facilities and the latest research tools, including:
- 3D printers
- Tests to explore properties of materials and their performance under cycling loads
- Testing of smart materials, including shape memory alloys
- A high-speed wind tunnel
- One of the most powerful high-speed Linux HPC Clusters in Ohio
UToledo industrial engineering graduates are hired as:
- Quality engineers
- Operations research engineers
- University professors
- Research engineers
Plan of study:
- Manufacturing System Simulation
- Decision Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design View 361 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Toledo and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- GRE Requirement
- In addition to the official, final transcripts, you must also provide official certified, or attested copies of all graduation certificates, diplomas or degree certificates needed to fulfill your admission
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/Duolingo Requirement
- All international students must also demonstrate adequate financial resources for their graduate education before they can be admitted
International12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12948 USD per year during 12 months.
National12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12948 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7378 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7378 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Toledo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.