At Journalism and Social Communication from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv the disciplines of historical and theoretical as well as applied nature are taught, which include in-depth knowledge of the nature of journalism and social communication, the specifics of the production of a media product in the face of the challenges of the modern information society and globalization.
The program focuses on the formation of a basic journalistic postgraduate education with emphasis on analytics and innovative approaches to the formation of media content. The general style of learning involves a high level of autonomy and consciousness of students in the formation of learning outcomes.
Upon graduation, graduates will have the necessary knowledge for activities in any media, may continue their education at the third level, improve their qualifications, receive additional postgraduate education within Ukraine and abroad.
- Theory of communication
- Mass communication in particular,
- History of professional activity;
- Social Communication
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for a admission;
- Application form;
- A foreigner’s international passport or any other document which identifies a stateless individual with a D-type visa (D-13)
- A certificate of previous education (Bachelor’s degree) the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- The supplement to the education certificate (with the list of courses taken) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A previous education document (high school certificate) (the original document and 3 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A birth certificate (2 copies of the original document and 2 copies of translation into Ukrainian approved by a notary);
- A health certificate
- 12 matte photos in size 3x4 cm;
Living costs for Kiev
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.