The level of the programme enables to continue further studies at universities abroad.
The programme offers two study options: econometrics and data science.
The analytical modelling, planning, and forecasting work opportunities at various levels are open for Masters in Modelling and Data Analysis at Vilnius University in: research centres; financial institutions in private sector (e.g. pension funds, stock exchanges, insurance companies, commercial banks, Hi Tech start-ups); consulting firms; the analysis and planning units of business enterprises; central banks, ministries, and other public sector institutions.
- Multivariate Statistics
- Parametric and Nonparametric Econometrics
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Modern Mathematical Economics
- Panel Data Econometrics
- Statistics of Random Functions
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
More informationGo to the official programme website
DisciplinesEconometrics Statistics Data Science & Big Data
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics (with solid knowledge of Mathematics), Informatics or Physical science;
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Part-Time studies: 3000 EUR/per year
- Tuition fee for EU students to be announced
Check the official programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.