Build on that foundation with aspects related to engineering, including branding and marketing, technology trends, and cultural diversity. Further your engineering knowledge with up to 13 units of your choice of engineering electives and apply your collection of skills in a quarter-long internship at a corporation or business.
What You'll Learn after the Engineering Management course at University of California, Riverside
- Various fundamental and contemporary skills related to leadership and management
- Special topics in engineering based on electives of your choosing
- Methods to refining your professional image through your portfolio and personal marketing skills
- Best practices for application of your management skills through an internship at an active business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Global Human Resources
Global Marketing: Integrated Marketing Management
Multinational Financial Management
Building Technology-Centric Organizations
Strategic Management in the Global Environment
Essentials for Professional Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend you apply as early as possible, so that you have enough time to apply for a visa, make travel and housing arrangements, and arrive in time for orientation. We have recommended application deadlines to help you plan ahead. It may take several weeks for you to receive your I-20.
- Apply 3-6 months before the program start date
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 341 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students who hold Bachelor's degrees in Engineering and wish to concentrate or expand their knowledge in the field
- Students who are enrolled in a Master's in Engineering at their home institution
- Professionals who have several years of work experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- International applicants are required to demonstrate English language fluency and must attain minimum scores of TOEFL PBT 550, iBT 80, IELTS 6.5; or the equivalent
- No GMAT or management experience required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 USD per year during 8 months.
National18200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 USD per year during 8 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.